Alternative CANCER CARE IN MARKHAM
Goals of naturopathic medicine for people undergoing cancer treatment include:
- Decreasing side effects of cancer treatment
- Assertive and comprehensive co-treatment for cancer
- Improving energy, wellbeing and overall quality of health
- Targeting & balancing the body’s immune system
- Supporting the mind, body, and spirit in the healing process
- Providing proactive strategies for cancer prevention and health maintenance
Knowledge is power, patients learn how to manage a new situation and are given tools that put themselves in the best health situation possible.
We offer aggressive, evidence based medicine targeting cancer cells. Your treatment plan will be created specifically for you, but possible therapies include:
- Mistletoe therapy – Used widely in European hospitals, mistletoes increases the immune systems capacity to target cancer cells while simultaneously acting as a cytostatic (stopping the cells from multiplying).
- Intravenous Vitamin C – Given IV, vitamin C selectively targets and destroys cancerous cells. It has also been demonstrated to boost white blood cell counts and improve the overall functioning of the immune system. Patients experience an increase in stamina and energy and over quality of life.
- Diet and Lifestyle Yoga Therapy
- Herbs and nutrients such as curcumin, green tea catechins, mushrooms
- Exercise therapy
- Personalized detoxifications
Being diagnosed or trying to manage cancer can be for most people a stressful and daunting task. At Naturopathic Living, we help you navigate through difficult decision making and provide you with the support in making the best educated decisions that suit your situation. We take the time to listen, review your reports and formulate a strategy that takes all aspects of your condition into account. We address your diet, your mental/emotional outlook, supplements and specific treatments, exercise & lifestyle habits in order to tackle cancer in a comprehensive manner.
To book an appointment and be proactive in your cancer care, contact us at: 905-604-2491.