We Treat Chronic & Acute Pain
Here at Naturopathic Living Medical Solutions, we have experience treating a variety of painful conditions. Your naturopathic doctor not only has numerous treatment modalities at her disposal, she also has a thorough understanding of anatomy and physiology.
- Tenis/golfer’s elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic back pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Fracture recovery
- Exercise injury prevention
- Frequent muscle cramping
- Acute sports injury
- Pelvic/hip pain
- Symphysis pubis
- (a common pregnancy related condition)
The key is to come in as soon as possible. Not only will you shorten your sufferings, you may also prevent long term conditions from developing.Here at Naturopathic Living Medical Solutions, we have experience treating a variety of painful conditions. Your naturopathic doctor not only has numerous treatment modalities at her disposal, she also has a thorough understanding of anatomy and physiology.
Depending on the severity and the acuity of your condition, your naturopathic doctor may use acupuncture, Bowen Therapy, craniosacral therapy, and/or even intravenous nutrient therapy to enhance your healing process. Most conditions will improve by the 4th visit, however, it is not uncommon to feel better after 1 -2 treatments.
Repetitive stress injuries are our specialty. We can help erase your aches and pains right away. However, to decrease the number of treatment visits you’ll need, please consider changing to ergonomic correct office desk, keyboard, mouse and chair.
Want to prevent injuries or improve your sports performance? We can help too. By improving stubborn joint restrictions, your body can perform the way it was designed to.
Other helpful pain management tips
- Dehydration aggravates pain, especially in the back. If you suddenly have an episode of back pain, drink 1 glass of water as soon as the pain starts.
- Diet: Consume foods high in calcium (green leafy veggies, sea vegetables, nuts seeds and tofu), get protein from fish and soy products and beans, eat plenty of foods high in EFAs.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol sugar and saturated fats.